What to expect
We frequently stay at Waterside ourselves and there is no better way of testing things out and checking everything is in place. We get many comments that the cottage has everything you need for a comfortable stay and as we both like cooking we make sure the kitchen has all the main utensils and good quality pans and crockery. If you find anything missing just let us know.
- Kitchen – Well-equipped with under counter fridge, microwave/oven, stove with ceramic hob and double oven – and not just one cafetiere, but two!
- Utility – Upright fridge/freezer with 3 freezer drawers, washing machine, tumble dryer, first aid kit, emergency torch.
- Lounge/diner – Seats for 8, high chair and booster seat if required, multi-fuel stove, piano, TV/DVD with Freeview.
- Conservatory – Seats for 8, games, books and DVDs. Hooks for coats and boot rack.
- Downstairs ensuite – Double bed, window looking out the sea, ensuite shower room and toilet.
- Upstairs double – Double bed, sink, inbuilt wardrobe.
- Family bathroom – Bath, toilet, sink.
- Upstairs twin/superking – Sink and built in wardrobe (supering made up on request).
- Upstairs king – King size bed, sink and built in wardrobe.
- Shower room – Shower, toilet, sink.
The following is included and will be ready for your arrival:
In the bedroom
In the bathroom
Arran Aromatics shower gel/shampoo, hand wash and soap
In the lounge
Lots of books and guides
TV with freeview/DVD player
Stereo with IPOD input
For winter guests the fire will be made up and a starter bag of logs/coal will be left
In the porch/conservatory
Books, games and DVD
In the kitchen
A starter quantity of tea, coffee and sugar.
If you would like a full inventory just ask.
In the garden
Tables and chairs
There is wifi throughout; because of the thick stone walls the signal is best in the lounge and kitchen.